29. October 2018 | 10:00-18:00 | EPFL Rolex Learning Center
Venture DAY Lausanne 2018
- 200-250 participants
- Business Angels, VCs, Corporates, Support Organizations
Swiss Startups (20)
- Early & Later Stage
- Deep Tech
- Investors on Stage
- Startup Pitches
- 1:1 Meetings
Welcome Address & Keynotes
Managing Director Innovaud
Managing Director Startup INVEST
Selection process NOT started
Pitch Format: 3 min Pitch, 3 min Q&A · 7 Slides (max)
Pitch training is mandatory
1 : 1 Meetings
Meet with Investors, Supporters and other Startups.
- 25 Tables
- 12 minutes (9 minutes talk and 3 minutes for switching)
- Max. 8 meetings per participant
1. Plan your Attendance
You must choose to have 1:1 meetings that you can book them.
2. Setup or update your Profile
Create your profile that will be visible to all attendees. It is your Businesscard and should include what you are looking for.
3. Browse profiles of all Participants
Find out who else will be at the event and who you would like to meet.
4. 1:1 Meeting requests
Send 1:1 meeting requests to other participants during the booking period or at the event itself.
5. Feedback request
Either your 1:1 meeting request is accepted or rejected. Otherwise it remains pending.
6. Personal 1:1 meeting schedule
Check your actual 1:1 meeting schedule on the event App.
EPFL Rolex Learning Center.
École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Route Cantonale, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
EPFL Rolex Learning Center
Questions or enquiries?
Monthly Newsletter Subscribers